Wednesday 10 February 2010

So, it’s my birthday soon . . .

List of wants:
  • an underwater car (an estate version)
  • a helicopter (and landing pads)
  • a jet pack
  • a bridge
    (not greedy – any of those four would be great)
  • an hour for lunch every day
  • a gym at work
  • enough guilt to make sure i use the gym every day, during lunch, at work
  • an au pair. For H, not me! Well, OK – for me – so I can go to the festival in June without him (sorry H)
  • a term-time contract that pays the same as I am paid now
  • everyone to have a great time at my party

1 comment:

  1. I had a birthday party for the first time in my 42 years in 2009. I was surrounded by over 40 friends who came to send some time with me. I think it may be the best thing I ever did for myself.
    Enjoy your party, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete